Acceptable Use Policy
Thank you for your use of IVC Soundsystem’s Camino radio service (the “Service“). We at IVC Soundsystem encourage positive experiences among our Users and strive to make sure that all our Users feel welcome using our products and platform. We therefore want to build a community where all Users are respected and able to express themselves freely without fear of attack or harassment. Unfortunately, however, not all free expression will be welcome on the platform, as some people may seek to cloak hate speech under the guise of protected speech.
While we do not believe in governmental censorship and value greatly the protections afforded by the First Amendment in the United States, we must also balance making Camino a forum for reasoned discourse free from threats and intimidation. We have therefore adopted this Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy“) to assist you in understanding what forms of communication will be permitted on the Service. All terms not defined in this Policy will have the meanings set forth in the IVC Soundsystem End User License Agreement and Terms of Service (the “EULA”).
As a User of the Service, we ask that you read and follow this Policy. Failure to do so may result in your expulsion from the Service and/or the removal of any User Content you have posted to the Service.
- You may use the Service only as permitted by law. Do not use the Service in a way that distracts you and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
- Treat fellow members of the community with respect. Act in good faith and assume others are acting in good faith as well. Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
- We do not permit objectionable content on the Service, which is content that is or could be interpreted by IVC Soundsystem to be (i) abusive, bullying, defamatory, harassing, harmful, hateful, infringing, libelous, threatening, unlawful, violent, or in violation of any applicable laws (including laws related to speech); or (ii) promoting bigotry, discrimination, hatred, intolerance, racism, or inciting violence (including suicide) (collectively, “Objectionable Content“).
- You may not use the Service to stalk any other User or encourage others to stalk any other User or any person.
- We reserve the right to remove from the Service any content (collectively, “Content”) that promotes, facilitates, or encourages, by way of example and not limitation, the following:
- Content that includes Objectionable Content;
- Content that promotes, supports, or encourages hate crimes or hate-based organizations or acts of violence or harm towards others or toward oneself; and
- Content that promotes illegal activity.
- Do not intentionally make misrepresentations, obfuscate information, or mislead others.
- Do not infringe others’ rights. This includes intellectual property rights, privacy, and publicity rights. IVC Soundsystem does not affirmatively review what you Post but we reserve the right to remove any allegedly infringing content or restrict your access to the Service in accordance with our Copyright Policy.
- Do not mess with the operation of the Service. That includes trying to use the Service for anything illegal, spamming others, interfering with the security-related features, reverse-engineering or attempting to obtain the Service’s source code, or uploading any malware or other harmful or annoying code. In particular, you may not:
- make unauthorized copies of any IVC Soundsystem Content, Third Party Content, or User Content made available on or through the Service;
- use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service, or any activity conducted on the Service;
- violate the security of the Service;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software or source code comprising or making up the Service;
- delete or alter any material IVC Soundsystem or any other person or entity Posts on the Service;
- frame or link to any of the materials or information available on the Service;
- engage in crawling, scraping, spidering, or using other automated means to extract information or content from the Service;
- alter, deface, manipulate, or otherwise bypass any approved software through which the Service is made available;
- use any Trademarks obtained from the Service;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, IVC Soundsystem’s (and its hosting company’s) computer systems and infrastructure, or the technical delivery systems of IVC Soundsystem’s providers;
- provide any false personal information to IVC Soundsystem;
- create a false identity or impersonate another person or entity in any way;
- create a new Account with IVC Soundsystem, without IVC Soundsystem’s express written consent, if IVC Soundsystem has previously disabled an Account of yours;
- solicit, or attempt to solicit, personal information from other Users of the Service;
- restrict, discourage, or inhibit any person from using the Service, disclose personal information about a third person on the Service or obtained from the Service without the consent of that person, or collect information about or threaten, harass, menace, or intimidate Users of the Service;
- use the Service to send emails or other communications to persons who have requested that you not send them communications;
- use the Service, without IVC Soundsystem’s express written consent, for any commercial or unauthorized purpose, including communicating or facilitating any commercial advertisement or solicitation or spamming;
- gain unauthorized access to the Service, to other Users’ Accounts, names, or personally identifiable information, or to other computers or websites connected or linked to the Service;
- post any virus, worm, spyware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to disable, overburden, impair, damage, or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment or any other aspect of the Service or communications equipment and computers connected to the Service;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service, networks, or servers connected to the Service or violate the regulations, policies, or procedures of those networks or servers; or
- violate any applicable federal, state, or local laws or regulations or the EULA.
We want you to have an enjoyable experience when you use the Service and we do not want your use of the Service to interfere with other’s enjoyment of the Service. So please, be thoughtful, respectful, and kind. We don’t think that is too much to ask. And if you find it hard to comply, then we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your use of the Service in our sole discretion and without any liability to you.